Having Your First Baby?
Having a first child can be overwhelming – with the new bundle of joy comes the new lifestyle, new responsibilities, new sleep schedule, etc. An alarming amount of parents can get overwhelmed, particularly in the first few weeks of bringing the baby home. This could be a lot less of a stressful experience knowing some tips from the experts beforehand.
BornFree, the leading chemical and BPA-free baby product manufacturer has provided some tips below to guide first time parents in ensuring a more pleasant experience for mom, dad, and baby.
Tips for New Parents
1. Get your home in order before the baby arrives: Clean, organize, and find a place to store all baby products, so they can be easily accessible.
2. Find the places that are open all night and who will deliver to your home – keep a running and accessible list of nearby pharmacies, grocery stores, etc. and have these numbers readily available.
3. Keeping your baby safe is the most important. Products that are BPA and chemical free are essential. As the leading BPA-free bottle line, BornFree baby bottles should be ready and plentiful. You can purchase them easily at newbornfree.com, Whole Foods, and various outlets across the country. Other BornFree products to have on hand in the first few months are pacifiers, teethers, training cups, and extra nipples for the bottles.
4. Try and lock down a sleep schedule ahead of time to adjust to both your needs and your baby needs. Taking turns between parents is a great way to ensure both parties are tending to the baby while taking care of their own health as well and getting as much rest as they possibly can.
5. Read up beforehand and don’t be afraid to ask your pediatrician questions before the baby even arrives in your home such as what to expect for feeding, sleeping and general care of your child.